The Ungroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah has Mono...

4 posters

Go down

Hannah has Mono... Empty Hannah has Mono...

Post  HannahBears_Mom Tue May 12, 2009 10:51 am

She started feeling bad on Saturday and complaining of a sore throat. Sunday she was lethargic with a huge knot on the side of her throat...we figured it was strep. Went to the doc, not strep and took blood for Mono. They called this morning and yep, she's got a great case. We've been up most of the night and I finally got her down for a nap. She's complaining of a stomach ache and has a fever (she is like me and doesn't get fevers). So I'm out through Wednesday then Keith takes over for Thursday/Friday. Good times!
HannahBears_Mom
HannahBears_Mom

Back to top Go down

Hannah has Mono... Empty Re: Hannah has Mono...

Post  Lissa Thu May 14, 2009 8:50 am

Oh no! Hope she's better soon! Sad
Lissa
Lissa
Admin

https://ungroup.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramie Sun May 17, 2009 8:37 am

How is she doing this weekend??
Ramie
Ramie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramie Sun May 17, 2009 8:38 am

How is she doing this weekend??
Ramie
Ramie

Back to top Go down

Post  Carol Mon May 18, 2009 3:26 pm

How did it go with the doctor today? Hope she is feeling better.
Carol
Carol

Back to top Go down

Post  HannahBears_Mom Thu May 21, 2009 9:33 am

This weekend was ok, we had some ups and downs. Monday she did pretty good at Mom's and Tuesday she was fine until the evening. The mono went out in a blaze of glory and Wendesday morning she was fine. Eating, chatterbox, etc. The doc cleared her for all activites but made the comment he was expecting to hear from us over the weekend with her in the hospital. He admitted that he probably should have put her in the hospital and she was really touch and go for a while, but she pulled through at home and he was hoping that that is what would work (and it did) as sometimes its harder for them to be in the hospital, though they need it. She's at school, happy as a lark, and able to go to her BFF's swim party on Friday. Now I need to work on Mr. Nathan, who feels completely left out and is acting out enough at school that he is throwing chairs, hitting/kicking/biting and the teachers are ready to suspend him. So, Friday when Hannah is at her party we are doing a 'Nathan Night'--whatever he wants to do, whatever he wants to eat, etc. Saturday he and I have a playdate at the Tempe Splash Park so hopefully he'll start feeling loved again! At least they are both healthy!!!!
HannahBears_Mom
HannahBears_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum