The Ungroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plateauing and Pissed!

2 posters

Go down

Plateauing and Pissed! Empty Plateauing and Pissed!

Post  HannahBears_Mom Thu May 28, 2009 9:40 am

I have been at the same weight for now long?????? I lost those four and now have slowed to losing 6 oz in 6 weeks! GRRRRRRRR! I've changed up the workout--if I decrease eating anymore I won't be eating enough (and be VERY crabby). I wonder if I should just go cardio and lay off the weights for a while! This is me being VERY FRICAN frustrated!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Anyone have any ideas???
HannahBears_Mom
HannahBears_Mom

Back to top Go down

Plateauing and Pissed! Empty Re: Plateauing and Pissed!

Post  Lissa Thu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm

I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat. Are you getting enough protein? That's key when you're working out a lot.
Lissa
Lissa
Admin

https://ungroup.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HannahBears_Mom Fri May 29, 2009 12:13 pm

I have been really anti meat the last 4-5 weeks. I've been doing protein shakes and 'other protein' like almonds, veggie burgers, etc to compensate but maybe it's not enough. I'm going to do cardio the next month to see what will happen (if nothing else I'll have strong lungs!) LOL!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
HannahBears_Mom
HannahBears_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lissa Fri May 29, 2009 12:23 pm

I know you've been herbivorous lately and combined with the whole lactose thing and I'll bet you're not getting enough. You have to have a ton of almonds and protein powder to get the same amount you'd get out of a turkey burger.

I know it's not easy, but try to have some protein after you workout. I go for a glass of skim milk or a cheese stick, but I know those aren't good options for you. Try some peanut butter on a slice of whole wheat or even a lactose-free yogurt? Is there even such a thing?

As for me, I have high hopes for July 8th (when I go see the endocrinologist). Been researching things and my money is on postpartum hypothyroidism, but we'll see what he says. I'm just hoping it's something that can easily be diagnosed and fixed. I'm tired of feeling like this and getting nowhere.
Lissa
Lissa
Admin

https://ungroup.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum